Sometimes you need to invite Teammates to work on projects with you. This is convenient when you need to work in tandem with others, or if a teammate is helping with tasks.
Upgrade your plan
To add additional users on your account, you must first upgrade to one of our Company plans.
Invite a Teammate
- On the Teams page, click Add or Remove Team.
- Enter their name, email address, and a personalized note (optional). Then click Invite New Teammate.
- Select monthly or yearly, then click Update Plan. You will be billed immediately after this and will receive an emailed invoice.
What Type of privileges does my teammate have?
Teammates have complete admin privileges to the entire account. This means that they can manage, create and edit contacts, call sheets, shot lists, and more.
Can I remove a Teammate from my team anytime?
Yes, you can remove a teammate, and even assign his seat to a different user.
Best practices when inviting teammates
If you're inviting a teammate that is already a StudioBinder customer, the best option would be for them to downgrade their account to the Free plan, then invite them to your account.
Great, now that you learned about Teammates, it's time to:
- Learn about the differences between collaborators and teammates
- Assign task cards to teammates
- Use workflow to assign tasks to teammates