StudioBinder's Sharing feature allows users to have complete control of their shared pages. If you change permissions after inviting Reviewers and Collaborators to view, comment, or edit, you can resend invites to keep everyone up to date.
Step 1 – Access Sharing Menu
Go to the page you would like to share, then click the Share Icon ( 🔗 ).
Step 2 – Access More Options
Click the More Icon (⋮) next to a Reviewer or Collaborator.
Step 3 – Resend Sharing Invite
In the drop down menu, click Resend Invite.
Invite Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Share a View-Only URL with Reviewers
- How to Invite a Reviewer to View a Page
- How to Invite a Reviewer to Comment on Page
- How to Invite a Collaborator to Edit a Page
- How to Include or Remove a Message from Sharing Invites
- How to Add or Remove Team Members
Manage Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Change the Sharing Permissions of Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to View a Reviewer or Collaborator's Shared Link