StudioBinder's Sharing feature allows users to have complete control of their invitees' permissions. After Reviewers and Collaborators have finished viewing, commenting, or editing a page, keep your project secure by revoking any changing or revoking permissions.
Step 1 – Access Sharing Menu
Go to the page you would like to share, then click the Share Icon ( 🔗 ).
Step 2 – Access More Options
Click the More Icon (⋮) next to a Reviewer or Collaborator.
Step 3 – Remove Person From Shared Page
In the drop down menu, click Remove Person.
Invite Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Share a View-Only URL with Reviewers
- How to Invite a Reviewer to View a Page
- How to Invite a Reviewer to Comment on Page
- How to Invite a Collaborator to Edit a Page
- How to Include or Remove a Message from Sharing Invites
- How to Add or Remove Team Members
Manage Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Change the Sharing Permissions of Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to Resend an Share Link to Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to View a Reviewer or Collaborator's Shared Link