StudioBinder's Sharing feature allows users to have complete control of their invites, it even allows users to include a custom message when inviting Reviewers and Collaborators to view, comment, or edit.
Step 1 – Access Sharing Menu
Go to the page you would like to share, then click the Share Icon ( 🔗 ).
Step 2 – Include a Message
In the Sharing Popup, click Invite a Person, enter their contact details, select permission access, then click Include Message.
Step 3 – Invite Person or Remove Message
When the message is complete, click Invite Person. Or simply click Remove Message to send the invitee without a message.
Invite Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Share a View-Only URL with Reviewers
- How to Invite a Reviewer to View a Page
- How to Invite a Reviewer to Comment on Page
- How to Invite a Collaborator to Edit a Page
- How to Add or Remove Team Members
Manage Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Change the Sharing Permissions of Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to Resend an Share Link to Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to View a Reviewer or Collaborator's Shared Link