StudioBinder's Sharing feature allows users to have complete control of their invitees' permissions. Reviewers can view a page via URL or invite. However, account owners can also permit Reviewers to comment on a page.
Step 1 – Access Sharing Menu
Go to the page you would like to share, then click the Share Icon ( 🔗 ).
Step 2 – Invite a Person
Click Invite a Person and enter the invitees details.
Step 3 – Grant Permissions
Use the Permissions Menu to select Can Comment (💬 ), then click Invite Person. Or add multiple people by clicking Invite Another.
NOTE: Current statuses are displayed in the menu by a checkmark (✔️ ) to the right.
Invite Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Share a View-Only URL with Reviewers
- How to Invite a Reviewer to View a Page
- How to Invite a Collaborator to Edit a Page
- How to Include or Remove a Message from Sharing Invites
- How to Add or Remove Team Members
Manage Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Change the Sharing Permissions of Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to Resend an Share Link to Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to View a Reviewer or Collaborator's Shared Link