If a View-Only URL gets into the wrong hands, quickly revoke it's permissions by expiring the link. Anyone with the expired link can no longer access the page. However, new shared links can be generated afterwards.
Step 1 – Access Sharing Menu
Go to the page you would like to share, then click the Share Icon ( 🔗 ).
Step 2 – Hover Over URL
Hover over the View-Only URL to display it's options.
Step 3 – Expire Link
Click the Expire Icon (ⓧ) to the right of the URL to revoke sharing access.
Invite Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Share a View-Only URL with Reviewers
- How to Invite a Reviewer to View a Page
- How to Invite a Reviewer to Comment on Page
- How to Invite a Collaborator to Edit a Page
- How to Include or Remove a Message from Sharing Invites
- How to Add or Remove Team Members
Manage Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Change the Sharing Permissions of Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to Resend an Share Link to Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to View a Reviewer or Collaborator's Shared Link