We make it convenient to store files related to your production in a single location. It saves you the hassle of searching multiple drives for documents, and you can even share or have teammates access the files directly from your account.
Uploading a file
- On your Storage page, click Upload Files
- Drag and drop a file, or click Browse
Downloading a File
- Select a folder to open.
- Inside your folder, hover over a file and click Download.
What type of files can I upload?
You can store any type of file or document in your file manager. This makes it convenient for all account teammates to have access to important files. Store PDFs, docs, sound and video files!
Best Practices when working with your file manager
Always name or label your files accordingly to avoid confusion when searching for files and documents.
To avoid having your information leak before the project is over, only allow access to your account to trusted individuals.
Great, now that you learned about downloading files, it's time to:
- Learn to remove files from file manager
- Next, attach a file to a call sheet
- Finally, learn how to attach a file to a contact message
Note: File attachments are only available on premium plans.