After you import a script or create a custom list, you can use the Shot Lists & Storyboard feature to visualize your project scene by scene, shot by shot. After your done adding shots, you can schedule your shot list by adding times.
Step 1 — Enable Times
If times do not appear on your shot list, enable times by adjusting the columns.
Step 2 — Input Times
To add times, click the text field beneath the time column and input a time.
Step 3 — Remove
To remove a time, click on the time you would like to a remove, then click Remove.
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards with a Screenplay
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards without a Screenplay
- How to Add a Shot to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Custom Shot Numbers to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Notes to Shot Lists
- How to Edit a Shot in Shot List & Storyboards
- How to Duplicate a Shot in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Remove a Shot from Shot Lists and Storyboards
- How to Reorder Shots in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Move a Shot Between Scenes in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Change Scenes in Shot Lists and Storyboards