After you import a script or create a custom list, you can use the Shot Lists & Storyboard feature to visualize your project scene by scene, shot by shot. After your done adding shots, you can add notes three different ways.
Option 1 — More Menu
Click the More Icon (⋮) at the end of each shot, then click Add Note Under, to add a note under your currently selected scene.
Option 2 — Add Note Button
To add a note to the bottom of your Shot Lists, click Add Note.
Option 3 — Use Hotkeys
Select a scene and click B to add a note below.
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards with a Screenplay
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards without a Screenplay
- How to Add a Shot to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Custom Shot Numbers to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Times to Shot Lists
- How to Edit a Shot in Shot List & Storyboards
- How to Duplicate a Shot in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Remove a Shot from Shot Lists and Storyboards
- How to Reorder Shots in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Move a Shot Between Scenes in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Change Scenes in Shot Lists and Storyboards