After you import a script or create a custom list, you can use the Shot Lists & Storyboard feature to visualize your project scene by scene, shot by shot. However, if you add a shot in the wrong spot, just drag and drop to reorder your shots.
Step 1 — Pick a Shot
Select the shot you would like to move by clicking and holding the Drag Icon (≡).
Step 2 — Drag & Drop Shots
Continue holding the Drag Icon (≡) and use it to move your shot around, then let go of your shot when you want to drop it a new place.
Step 2 — Refresh The Page
When you are done reordering your shots, refresh the page and StudioBinder will automatically update their shot numbers.
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards with a Screenplay
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards without a Screenplay
- How to Add a Shot to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Custom Shot Numbers to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Notes to Shot Lists
- How to Add Times to Shot Lists
- How to Edit a Shot in Shot List & Storyboards
- How to Duplicate a Shot in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Remove a Shot from Shot Lists and Storyboards
- How to Move a Shot Between Scenes in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Change Scenes in Shot Lists and Storyboards