After you import a script or create a custom list, you can use the Shot Lists & Storyboard feature to visualize your project scene by scene, shot by shot. However, if you add a shot to the wrong scene, simply move it by following these steps.
Step 1 — Pick a Shot
Select the shot you would like to move, then click it scene number.
Step 2 — Pick a Scene
Use the dropdown menu to view available scenes, then click one the scene you would like to move the shot too.
Step 3 — Confirm Move
Navigate to the selected scene, and confirm that your shot has been moved.
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards with a Screenplay
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards without a Screenplay
- How to Add a Shot to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Custom Shot Numbers to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Notes to Shot Lists
- How to Add Times to Shot Lists
- How to Edit a Shot in Shot List & Storyboards
- How to Duplicate a Shot in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Remove a Shot from Shot Lists and Storyboards
- How to Reorder Shots in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Change Scenes in Shot Lists and Storyboards