After you import a script or create a custom list, you can use the Shot Lists & Storyboard feature to visualize your project scene by scene, shot by shot. However, if you make a mistake while adding shots, there are multiple ways to edit a shot.
Option 1 — The More Menu
Click the More Menu Icon (⋮) located at the right end of each strip, or in the top right corner of your Storyboard shot (displayed below). Then click, Edit Shot to access the shots pop-menu.
Option 2 — Click to Edit
Alternatively, you can edit a shot through it's detail drop-down menus by clicking on the detail you wold like to change (i.e. Shot Type, Shot Size, etc.). Or you can open the shot's pop-up menu by clicking on it's description.
Option 3 — Edit with Hotkeys
Select a shot, then click E on your keyboard to open the pop-up menu.
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards with a Screenplay
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards without a Screenplay
- How to Add a Shot to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Custom Shot Numbers to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Notes to Shot Lists
- How to Add Times to Shot Lists
- How to Duplicate a Shot in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Remove a Shot from Shot Lists and Storyboards
- How to Reorder Shots in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Move a Shot Between Scenes in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Change Scenes in Shot Lists and Storyboards