After you import a script or create a custom list, you can use the Shot Lists & Storyboard feature to visualize your project scene by scene, shot by shot. However, if you add a shot you don't like, just delete a shot by following these steps.
Step 1 — Remove Shot
Click the More Icon (⋮) located at the right end of each shot strip, or in the top right corner of a Storyboard shot. A dropdown should appear; then just click Remove Shot.
Step 2 — Confirm Removal
Make sure you are removing the right shot, then click Remove Shot.
Step 3 — Use Hotkeys
Select a shot or hold Shift to select multiple shots, click Delete (⌫) or Backspace, then confirm the removal.
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards with a Screenplay
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards without a Screenplay
- How to Add a Shot to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Custom Shot Numbers to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Notes to Shot Lists
- How to Add Times to Shot Lists
- How to Edit a Shot in Shot List & Storyboards
- How to Duplicate a Shot in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Reorder Shots in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Move a Shot Between Scenes in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Change Scenes in Shot Lists and Storyboards