StudioBinder allows users to import their screenplay (.FDX) for unparalleled integration with our growing list of features. Learn how to import your script and use it to create professional and comprehensive Shot Lists or Storyboards.
Step 1 — Go to your Shot Lists & Storyboards page
Navigate to your Shot Lists & Storyboards page via your Project Overview or Sidebar.
Step 2 — Create New Shot List
On your Shot Lists page, click Import Script.
Step 3 — Find and Import Your Script
Drag & Drop your script file onto the page or browse through your computer. Once a file is selected, StudioBinder will import and generate scenes based of your script.
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards without a Screenplay
- How to Add a Shot to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Custom Shot Numbers to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Notes to Shot Lists
- How to Add Times to Shot Lists
- How to Edit a Shot in Shot List & Storyboards
- How to Duplicate a Shot in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Remove a Shot from Shot Lists and Storyboards
- How to Reorder Shots in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Move a Shot Between Scenes in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Change Scenes in Shot Lists and Storyboards