After you import a script or create a custom list, you can use the Shot Lists & Storyboard feature to visualize your project scene by scene, shot by shot. However, if your added shots don't look right in your Shot List's or Storyboard's layout, you can adjust the settings at any time.
Step 1 — Navigate to the Layout Menu
Find the Adjust Layout menu in the top right corner of your Shot Lists & Storyboards.
Step 2 — Adjust Layout Settings
Use the menu to pick between the different layout options.
Step 3 — Confirm Layout Changes
After you have made changes, check our Shot List or Storyboard to confirm.
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards with a Screenplay
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards without a Screenplay
- How to Add a Shot to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Custom Shot Numbers to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Notes to Shot Lists
- How to Add Times to Shot Lists
- How to Edit a Shot in Shot List & Storyboards
- How to Duplicate a Shot in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Remove a Shot from Shot Lists and Storyboards
- How to Reorder Shots in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Move a Shot Between Scenes in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Change Scenes in Shot Lists and Storyboards