After you import a script or create a custom list, you can use the Shot Lists & Storyboard feature to visualize your project scene by scene, shot by shot. Furthermore, after you add shots you can apply images for reference.
Uploading photos to your shot list are useful to know the exact shots you'll be capturing for your production, however, you can use it in creative ways as well. For example, create a shot list of your location scout photos and switch the layout to Storyboard view for a moodboard.
Step 1 — Hover Over Image Thumbnail
On Shot Lists & Storyboards, use the cursor to hover over an empty image thumbnail.
Step 2 — Click Image Thumbnail
As you hover, click the image thumbnail to access your files.
Step 3 — Upload Your Image
Select an Image from your files, then click Apply to upload the image.
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards with a Screenplay
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards without a Screenplay
- How to Add a Shot to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Custom Shot Numbers to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Notes to Shot Lists
- How to Add Times to Shot Lists
- How to Edit a Shot in Shot List & Storyboards
- How to Duplicate a Shot in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Remove a Shot from Shot Lists and Storyboards
- How to Reorder Shots in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Move a Shot Between Scenes in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Change Scenes in Shot Lists and Storyboards