You can use the Shot Lists & Storyboard feature to visualize your project scene by scene, shot by shot. Upload a picture or drawing, giving yourself the ability to show your team what the shot should look like before going into the production phase. This will take out the guesswork when on set.
Go to your Shot Lists & Storyboards page
- Go to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- Pick a scene and click Add New Shot
- Enter shot details, then click Save & Close.
Can I upload video files or GIFs?
Currently you can only upload .jpg and .png files.
Can I move shots between lists?
Yes, you can move shots between scenes or between lists.
Best practices when uploading an image
- Review your image size before importing. Make sure your image is not too large or too small. There is no way to edit or crop in StudioBinder
- Remember that you can also add notes to your images. This is handy if you need to provide more information than just the image alone.
Great, now that you know how to add a shot to your shot list it's time to: