Are you looking to download your script? Sometimes you might need a copy of your screenplay on short notice. For example, a crew member needs a copy of the latest script.
A copy of all imported screenplays is saved to your storage folder automatically, allowing you to conveniently access or share your script whenever needed. So how do you download a script?
Downloading your screenplay.
Go to Storage
- On the Storage page, click Scripts.
- Hover over your script and click the download icon.
- Select a destination, then click Save.
What format will my screenplay be in?
Your screenplay will be in the same format that it was imported in. the format cannot be changed.
Can I export different versions of my script?
Yes, you can export a copy of any script that has been uploaded to StudioBinder.
- Make sure to allow yourself plenty of time to make last minute changes before going into production.
- Sharing a link can be great, since you can make changes with your team and share notes all within the app!
Great, now that you learned about downloading a copy of your screenplay, it's time to: