Sometimes Firefox can prevent users from signing in to StudioBinder. This can easily be solved by clearing old site data that's stored in the browser.
Remove Cookies from Firefox
- In Firefox's menu bar, click on Firefox > Preferences
- From the sidebar, select Privacy
- In the History section, click the drop down next to Firefox will:
- In the dropdown, select "Use Custom Settings for History"
- Click the Show Cookies... button
- In the pop-up, search for StudioBinder
- Select StudioBinder from the list, and click Remove Selected
After that, refresh StudioBinder, and try signing in again.
Note: Here is an article that can help if you are having issues printing with Firefox.