StudioBinder continues to push the boundaries of how productions are managed by bringing the production process under one roof.
However, not everyone has the time to learn a new software or create a breakdown. That's why we're pleased to offer Pre-Production Services.
Our team of in-house Producers, who's literal job is to know the software inside and out, are here to share the load of the more technical side of Pre-Pro, letting you focus more on the creative side of things. All at a fraction of the price you would pay an AD to do the same.
• • •
Package 1: Scheduling
- Script Reformatting — We will take your script and format it into a shooting script, paying close attention to breakout any scene headings and locations that need to be planned for, and consolidate any duplicate phrasings of cast and scenes.
- Script Breakdown —We will breakdown and tag all elements as written on the page, including Cast, Props, Set Dressing, Costumes, Makeup, VFX, Shooting Locations (if provided), and more. Along with pesky hidden elements.
- Preliminary Shooting Schedule — Based on the script formatting and breakdown work above, we'll provide a preliminary shooting schedule, ready for fine-tuning to meet the demands of your shoot. We will also breakout any hidden locations for scheduling.
- Production Reports — Breakdowns and schedules in hand, you'll be able to generate various breakdown and element reports, and the all-important DOOD (Day out of Days) Report.
** Does not include correcting grammar and spelling.
• • •
• 1-24 pages: $149/script
• 25-49 pages: $269/script
• 50-99 pages: $499/script
• 100-125 pages: $599/script
** If you select any bundle above, we'll provide a $100 credit to go towards your active StudioBinder subscription.
• • •
Do I need to have an account?
Yes, if you do not have an account, an account will be set up for you.
Will I have access to the account?
Yes, if you have an existing account you will still have access. If an account has been set up for you, you will be provided the login information.
What is the turnaround time?
This depends on the length of the script. At minimum, the turnaround will be 7 days.
Can I make adjustments to the script?
Yes, once the script has been re-formatted to a shooting script, the shooting script file will be sent back to you so edits can be made to that script.****
** When editing the script, make sure the scene numbers stay consistent so work that has been done inside of StudioBinder is not lost or misplaced.
Ready to get started?
Email us or reach out via our live chat bubble.