After you import a script or create a custom list, you can use the Shot Lists & Storyboard feature to visualize your project scene by scene, shot by shot. However, if your added shots aren't displaying all their details, adjust the columns to view more.
Step 1 — Navigate to the Columns Menu
On your Shot Lists & Storyboards page, click the Shot Specs button.
Step 2 — Navigate to the Columns Menu
Use the menus checkboxes (☑️ ) to enable and disable columns from view.
Step 3 — Confirm
Your columns will be updated automatically.
Why can I not take the time option off of the storyboards?
To remove the time option, just click on Adjust Columns and tick "No Est Time"
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards with a Screenplay
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards without a Screenplay
- How to Add a Shot to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Custom Shot Numbers to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Notes to Shot Lists
- How to Add Times to Shot Lists
- How to Edit a Shot in Shot List & Storyboards
- How to Duplicate a Shot in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Remove a Shot from Shot Lists and Storyboards
- How to Reorder Shots in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Move a Shot Between Scenes in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Change Scenes in Shot Lists and Storyboards