After you import a script or create a custom list, you can use the Shot Lists & Storyboard feature to visualize your project scene by scene, shot by shot. However, if you add a shot to the wrong scene, simply move it by following these steps.
Step 1 — Select your shots
Select the shots you'd like to move, then click Move.
Step 2 — Select another scene
In the pop-up, select another scene you'd like to move the selected shots to and click Move.
Can I copy a shot and move it to an Imported Shot List?
Yes, you can! Simply follow the steps from above to move shots from one list, to another.
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards with a Screenplay
- How to Create Shot Lists & Storyboards without a Screenplay
- How to Add a Shot to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Custom Shot Numbers to Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Add Notes to Shot Lists
- How to Add Times to Shot Lists
- How to Edit a Shot in Shot List & Storyboards
- How to Duplicate a Shot in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Remove a Shot from Shot Lists and Storyboards
- How to Reorder Shots in Shot Lists & Storyboards
- How to Change Scenes in Shot Lists and Storyboards