StudioBinder's Sharing feature allows users to have complete control of their invitees' permissions. After inviting Reviewers and Collaborators to view, comment, or edit, you can use the Sharing Menu to manage an invitee's permissions.
Step 1 – Access Sharing Menu
Go to the page you would like to share, then click the Share Icon ( 🔗 ).
Step 2 – View Invitee's Current Permission
Hover a contacts Permission Icon to view their status. There are three different permission statuses; Can View (👁 ), Can Comment (💬 ), Can Edit (✏️ ).
Step 3 – Change Invitee's Permissions
Click on an invitee's Permission Icon to open the permission menu, select a new status, then Refresh the Page to display any changes.
NOTE: Current statuses are displayed in the menu by a checkmark (✔️ ) to the right.
NOTE: The contacts original email invite is still accessible, but the permissions have changed. You can also Resend an Invite to inform them of the status change.
Invite Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Share a View-Only URL with Reviewers
- How to Invite a Reviewer to View a Page
- How to Invite a Reviewer to Comment on Page
- How to Invite a Collaborator to Edit a Page
- How to Include or Remove a Message from Sharing Invites
- How to Add or Remove Team Members
Manage Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Resend an Share Link to Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to View a Reviewer or Collaborator's Shared Link