StudioBinder's Sharing feature allows users to have complete control of their invitees' permissions. Reviewers can view or comment on any page they're invited to, but Studio plan users can also invite Collaborators; who are permitted to edit a page.
Step 1 – Access Sharing Menu
Go to the page you would like to share, then click the Share Icon ( 🔗 ).
Step 2 – Invite a Person
Click Invite a Person and enter the invitees details.
Step 3 – Grant Permissions
Use the Permissions Menu to select Can Edit (✏️ ), then click Invite Person. Or add multiple people by clicking Invite Another.
NOTE: Current statuses are displayed in the menu by a checkmark (✔️ ) to the right.
Invite Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Share a View-Only URL with Reviewers
- How to Invite a Reviewer to View a Page
- How to Invite a Reviewer to Comment on Page
- How to Include or Remove a Message from Sharing Invites
- How to Add or Remove Team Members
Manage Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Change the Sharing Permissions of Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to Resend an Share Link to Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to View a Reviewer or Collaborator's Shared Link