It's difficult to keep an entire production team on the same page, but StudioBinder's Sharing feature makes collaboration simple. Sharing gives users the ability to generate view-only URL's that are unlisted, page-specific, and revokable; allowing for secure and manageable collaboration with Reviewers.
For example, if you want to send a Calendar page to someone via email, you can easily Share it and it's not required for your teammates to have an account to view it.
Note: You can share View-Only links on the Free plan, however, you must be subscribed to a higher plan to share with Collaborators that can edit a page.
Watch the video below 👇or read the steps to see how!
Step 1 – Access Sharing Menu
Go to the page you would like to share, then click the Share Icon ( 🔗 ).
Step 2 – Generate a URL
In the pop-up menu, click Generate Share URL.
Step 3 – Copy Link
Click Copy next to the URL, the share it with anyone on your team.
Invite Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Invite a Reviewer to View a Page
- How to Invite a Reviewer to Comment on Page
- How to Invite a Collaborator to Edit a Page
- How to Include or Remove a Message from Sharing Invites
- How to Add or Remove Team Members
Manage Reviewers & Collaborators
- How to Change the Sharing Permissions of Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to Resend an Share Link to Reviewers and Collaborators
- How to View a Reviewer or Collaborator's Shared Link