Are you looking to export your breakdowns as a PDF?
After you've imported a script and tagged elements, now it's time to take a look at Breakdown Summary Reports. It's important to stay organized during production. For example, your team needs to quickly view all elements in a scene. Breakdown sheets give department heads an overall view of every scene and its tagged elements, making it easy to review it all in one convenient place.
View Breakdown Summary
- Go to the Reports page.
- By default, the Breakdown Summary will be displayed.
- Click any scene from the sidebar to view the summary.
You can customize your reports to fit your particular needs, you can include:
- Scene Notes: Notes added from the breakdown page
- Scene Details: A brief description of the scene
- Elements: Elements needed for a specific scene
You can print or save any script breakdown report as a PDF for future reference! This makes is simple to have a copy around when on set.
Sometimes it's easier to share a report than to print it. This also allows you to communicate with your collaborators within StudioBinder. You can send messages, and review information live!
Great, now that you learned about breakdown reports, it's time to: