How do you know if your call sheet was successfully delivered to your talent and crew? StudioBinder makes tracking confirmations for your cast and crew very easy.
Step 1 — Go to your Recipients page
On your Call Sheets page, click View Recipients.
Step 2 — View Call Sheet Status
On your Recipients page, you can view the call sheet views and current status on the right column.
Call Sheet Status Definitions:
- Unsent: Call sheet has not been sent to recipient.
- Sent: The call sheet has been successfully delivered to recipient.
- Bounced: Receiving server could not or would not accept message.
- Spam: Recipient marked message as spam.
- Delivered: Message has been successfully delivered to the receiving server.
- Opened: Recipient received the call time email and opened it.
- Confirmed: You can see who confirmed their call time with a timestamp for verification.
- Blocked: When your IP address has been added to a blacklist, they have been blocked by an ISP or messaging organization, the affected email shows up with this status.
- Dropped: You may see the following drop reasons: Invalid SMTPAPI header, Spam Content (if spam checker app enabled), Unsubscribed Address, Bounced Address, Spam Reporting Address, Invalid, Recipient List over Package Quota
- Deferred: Recipient’s email server temporarily rejected message.