StudioBinder provides a Free plan (different than a free trial) that you can test for one Project. Here is a list of exactly what the free plan includes:
- Contacts: Add unlimited contacts to your account
- Projects: Up to 1 Project (total number)
- Shooting Schedule: Import 50% of a screenplay. Only 1 Version of screenplay available
- Call Sheets: Create call sheets and send a test call sheet
- Calendars: Create unlimited calendars and groups. Limited to 5 events per Calendar
- Breakdowns: Tag up to 10 elements
- Shot List & Storyboard: Create up to 10 shots
How many shot lists can you add for each Project?
It depends on the plan that you're subscribed to. The Free plan provides up to 10 shot lists and storyboards, however, if you need more, you can upgrade to a higher plan.
How many contacts can we add on the Free version?
You can add unlimited contacts whether you're on a Free plan, or a premium plan.
- View a Sample Call Sheet
- How to Create Shot Lists and Storyboards Without a Screenplay
- Choosing the Right StudioBinder Plan